With hundreds of new apps making their debut, being updated, or dropping in price on the App Store everyday, it can be hard to keep up with the latest mobile indie games. We’ve sorted through them so you don’t have to. Here’s the latest in mobile indie games on iOS!
The Grading Game – ($0.99)
How did proofreading get so addictive? Uncap your red pen and find out!–The clock is ticking, and your loans won’t pay down themselves! The Grading Game includes more than one hundred topics, ranging from history to internet culture to ramen noodles! Discover the historical occurrences of raining cats and dogs. Did you know Australia once declared war on emus? Uncover what’s behind toilet paper folding in hotels!
Pudding Monsters – ($0.99)
Sticky, curious… and DETERMINED TO GET BIGGER! From the makers of Cut the Rope, Pudding Monsters is a deliciously addicting puzzle adventure with wacky characters and innovative stick-‘em-together game-play. The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan.
Hundreds – ($2.99)
The goal of Hundreds: Grow at least 100 points between the circles in each puzzle. Circles turn red and volatile while being grown and if they collide, it’s game over. It’s that easy. Over 100 unique puzzles – no filler! Elegant, minimalist graphics. Mesmerizing original soundtrack. Sync progress via iCloud
Repulze – ($0.99)
Get ready for one of the fastest racing experiences ever from the developers of the Reckless Racing series. This futuristic racing game puts you in the seat of experimental Repulze hovercrafts working as a test pilot for the Man. Well, the Synthetic Man is more accurate. The Synthetics run the corporations. The corporations run the world. You are way down the food chain getting pushed around to complete their “scientific” challenges. But you’ll show ‘em…
Legendary Wars - (Free)
Welcome to Legendary Wars. Take command of your heroes. Build up massive armies to destroy the undead forces of the Netherworld! It’s time to fight back! Reached #1 Strategy Game in over 20 countries! Over 15 community driven updates including a unique Arena mode, dozens of armor upgrades, new heroes, bosses and more!
Monster Wars – (Free)
The follow-up to Legendary Wars unleashed! There are two sides to every story. This is the legend of the Monster Wars… They’ve been hunted for gold and XP for years, and now it’s time for revenge! Take command of over 50 Monsters, in a perfect blend of Castle Defense, sidescrolling-action and RPG. Build-up a powerful Monster Army and conquer the land of Legendaria!
True Skate – ($1.99)
Heaps of new missions (Including some very hard ones)
- Line score modifier
- Earn True Credits by doing tricks and missions.
- Use True Credits to unlock new missions
- Use True Credits to by slow motion time.
- Gap book ( to record which gaps have been jumped)
- Mission unlocking system
- New leaderboards
- New achievement
- Physics bug fixes for lip grinds.
- Launch stall fixes
- In App purchase for unlimited slow mo
- In App purchase for unlock all missions
Punch Quest – (Free)
- New mode! Unlock it from the title screen. Spartan Mode has you start in the dungeon with no skills or powers, and you must find them at random in a dungeon with new room types!
- New scoreboard for Spartan Mode.
- New Ultra Belts! Change your belt buckle while conveying an extra Power II skill! Very expensive.
- New Share button in the top of the retry screen. If you like the game, use that button to tell your friends via Twitter, messaging, email, or Facebook.
- Ultra Hats changed. They now are buyable straight from that section, cost 200k, but always have a skill on them. Rerolls cost 100k, but always give a Power I skill.
- Gnomey gives money now on level ups, though we plan to give him something else to award later.
- More mystery items. All hats, all the time.
- Price adjustments to the shop. Quests are also adjusted. This is the one we warned about in the popups.
- IAP packs readjusted, they now give more coins per dollar.
- Skip buttons on the quest summary screen, for convenience.
- Quest boxes tell you when you need to buy a new skill, and how many coins you’d need to.
- Fix for the money-eating bug. Email support if you have any issues with data loss, still.
- We can restore idols now. Please email support if you ever lost any.
- We can restore hats now, too.
- Achievement bug fixed! Quests sometimes not completing bug fixed!
- Various other fixes.