September 18th, 2012 | By Charles Ferrendelli
Everybody’s favorite pocket sized army has just got an update adding even more content to the already great tower defense/role-playing game. Pocket Army already came packed with online and offline play, and a good chunk of levels and characters, but that’s not stopping Pine Entertainment.
The first major update for Pocket Army includes two new soldier types: Fighter and Assassin, new weapons, armoy, loot, events, maps, quest, and a whole lot of other stuff. Video game developers take note, this is how you support your game!
To view the full list of changes check out the press release by Pine Entertainment below. To pick up Pocket Army be sure to visit the App Store today, and why not? It’s free!
- 2 NEW SOLDIER TYPES: Fighter and Assassin.
- NEW WEAPONS, ARMORS, RINGS, ITEMS are added.
- NEW EVENT: Captain Pirate (International Talk Like A Pirate Day)
- NEW EVENT: The Lost Pirates (International Talk Like A Pirate Day)
- NEW EVENT: Lucifer (Fight with your friend, side by side)
- NEW FEATURE: ITEM SHOP
- NEW FEATURE: TREASURE CHEST
- NEW MAP: Sandland
- NEW QUEST: Tons of new quests are added.
- Max level increasing!
- Crash bug fixing in tutorial.
- Improve AI!
- Lower goal for GEM FELIX event!
- The Gem Felix is also purchasable in Shop!
- Lower price of all Felixes.
- Adjust training time of a soldier.
- Push notification is now without sound.
- Crash bug fixing while challenging a random player.
- Crash bug fixing while doing a Facebook Feed
- Improved English.
- Some other minor bug fixes.